I am so in love with all of the new graphic prints this summer, especially the pineapples! I purchased the dress pictured above during J. Crew Factory's 50% off sale and absolutely adore it despite having to send it back for another size! [may want to go a size up on this dress if you're larger in the chest area]. The two Target tanks are so fun and perfect for summer. Coming from California, I had forgotten how HOT the East Coast can get with humidity - these were not a planned Target purchase [what ever is?!] but I was so hot running errands one day that I grabbed them thinking I'd slip into them later if need be. Modeled after my favorite Target v-neck tees, they're light and breathable as well as an amazing steal at under $10! The cute palm tree tee is on sale at J. Crew and also comes in a cute white with gold foiled palms! Links for each item are listed below!
Also crazy popular this year is the palm leaves print
, I just haven't personally found anything I love for myself! Have a great weekend!
Seeing as my birthday is in a week and 2 days, it only felt appropriate to use some of my Birthday Wishlist as my favorites this Friday. Feel free to ship any/all items to Megan P.. haha kidding. Kinda.
1. Lollia Wish Eau De Parfum
I love perfume but I've had a hard time finding one that sticks
. I've sampled this twice while
in Anthro and have been able to smell its goodness all day!2. Black and White Stripe Skirt
- Recycled Consign & Design Black, white, and
classy. PARTYSKIRTS had a similar one on SHOP by Monika that was almost quadruple the price and pretty much sold out immediately.. 3. Calligraphy Starter Kit
- L. H. Calligraphy
There are two things I want to learn before having kids: calligraphy and sewing. Since I currently have no room for a sewing machine, calligraphy comes first.4. Gold Sequin Loafers
- Mindy Mae's MarketUhm.. they're gold, and sparkly, and inexpensive. Need I say more?Also appreciated: funny birthday cards. I love laughing!
And Prayers for complete healing of my sprained foot. I'd like to go skiing for my birthday as originally planned.No pressure, though.
'Gal'entine's Giveaway from LuLu's!
Valentine's Day is coming up! No man? No problem! Grab a friend and enter this amazing giveaway from LuLu's! You and a friend could be lucky enough to win 12 FREE dresses! Okay, I'll be honest, I have a man and I entered, too! LuLu's has some super cute dresses and more. Here are a few of my favorite picks [one a month +1] followed by the official rules of the giveaway and how to enter!
Ps. Clicking each photo will take you to it's listing on LuLu's site!
St. Patrick's Day
April Showers Bring..
Fourth of July
Colors of Fall
Super cute, right? Now that you're excited about the products, go enter:
I should note that this is NOT my personal giveaway and I have no say over who wins. Heck, I'd like to win myself! Official Rules [from the LuLu's website]:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited.
- Promotion open to legal residents of the US and Canada.
- Winner will be drawn randomly from all entries. After initial entry via the contest submission form, an additional entry will be allotted per the personalized share link of the original entrant.
- Entries may be submitted from 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time on January 21, 2014 until 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on February 12th, 2014. Winner will be announced February 15, 2014. Limit of one entry per person.
- The grand prize is: twelve (12) dresses from LuLu*s website at www.lulus.com, with an approximate retail value of US $1,000 for winner and friend entered through personal link. (Please note that the winners may pick one dress each calendar month for twelve (12) consecutive months, the exact date to be determined at a later date.)
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash value.